As part of my job I have to write the Chief Exec's column for the internal magazine.
He asked me today to 'spice it up' a bit and make him sound less boring so as part of the re-vamp I added this joke... what do you think?
And finally, I just wanted to share with you a story I heard around the office this week:
A secretary was leaving work one Friday evening when she encountered an executive director standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.
"Listen," said the ED, "this is important, and my secretary has already left. Can you make this thing work?"
"Certainly," said secreatry. She turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.
"Excellent, excellent!" said the ED as his paper disappeared inside the shredder. "I just need one copy."
Homeless again
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment