Thursday, November 26, 2009

I heart new media!

Having practically abandoned my blog since returning to Brisbane, I was very excited today to discover an application that lets me access blogger from my iPhone!!!

I'm sorry to sound like a wanker, but seriously, how bloody awesome are iPhones.

I know you non-iPhone users will be rolling your eyes in a vain attempt to cloak your jealousy, but is there anything these babies can't do!?

With a few strokes of "Sally's" touch screen I can see if my train is on time, find a recipe based on the sparse contents of my fridge, check the weather anywhere in the world, update my facebook status, get real time directions and GPS maps that move as I turn or walk, carry out a google search with voice control, build a virtual transformer figure, bid on eBay, search for an MBF-endorsed medical service provider close to my location, throw a sheep, check currency exchange rates, chat on yahoo, cock and fire a shotgun, play a fart piano and "tweet" or "ping" my mate Mark in London (courtesy of his iPhone Gary).

And now I can also blog, so watch this space party people because much like Britney's 'moving' career (I refuse to call it singing or performing) ... I'M BACK!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.

No comments: